A walk inside the historic Kangla Fort is a must if you really want to understand Manipur. Walk with one of our storytellers and listen to many layers of the history of Manipur being unfolded for you.
Duration of the walk: 2 hours
Morning timing: 9 am to 11 am Afternoon timing: 2 pm to 4 pm
Meeting point: In front of the Western gate of the Kangla Fort
End point: Same as meeting point
Price: INR 1000 per person inclusive of entry fee and water
(Contact us for other pricing options if you are a group of 3 people or more)
- All registrations for the walk should be done at least 2 days before the walk. Please contact us to register yourself.
- The walk will be conducted even with one client. In fact, he/ she is lucky in such a case.
- The Kangla Fort is closed on Mondays and state holidays.
- Rain or shine, we love doing our walk. Please come prepared.
- Payments can be done online at the time of registration or by cash at the end of the walk.
Write to us or call us for any questions about the above walk. Let us know if you wish to see and experience the other interesting aspects of Manipur viz. Manipuri culture, Manipur Sangai Festival, Battle of Imphal, tribal culture, Shirui Festival, Dzuko Valley trekking, dances, traditional games, Lai Haraoba etc.